CAPPINESS Women capsules are the latest patent of increasing sexuality and sexual sensitivity of women with thousands of satisfied customers.
CAPPINESS Women capsules are in a form of white capsules with the innovative properties in empowering the sexual potency and sensitivity of women. It can adjust the balance and improve the quality of female’s reproductive system with 100% natural ingredients.
It is a premium product from natural extracts with quality certification from GMP Asian, approved by FDA for its safety, and results guaranteed by the country’s leading research institutions.
Thing that most of women are not aware of: “Over 70% of women do not reach the orgasm!!!”
Prof. Dr. Punsak Suparalerk, an Obstetrician revealed that currently, 79% of men always reach the orgasm every time they have sex. But in case of women only 30% have orgasm while the other 70% can’t reach it when having sex. It can cause frustration, tensions and problems in the partnership.
Confidence in safety and free from synthetic chemicals, consisting of more then 5 high quality herbal ingredients that are widely accepted for their benefits in nourishing and creating balance of female body. It also restores and revitalizes health by increasing hormone levels.
The main herbal ingredients and properties of CAPPINESS:
- Angelica Sinensis – relieves stress, reduces the muscle tension, relaxes the body, increases female hormone Estrogen levels and stimulates blood circulation in the body and also help women reach the orgasm easier
- Ginseng – stimulates the blood circulation and nurtures the blood
- Danggui: increases hormone levels, reduce the pain
- Ginkgo leave – has antioxidant activity, anti-aging effects, increases the flow of blood to the brain, stimulates the blood circulation
- Chinese Wolfberry – helps to build the healthy blood cells, improve white blood cells, Sexual Enhancement, helps in reproductive system, anti-nausea of pregnancy, inflammation of rheumatoid arthritis, and strengthen the muscles
- Yang Guo – helps to stimulate the blood circulation.
Indications: Tonic and enhancement of female sexuality and sexual sensitivity
Side effects: there are no known side effects
Contraindications: there are no known contraindications
Use and dosage: CAPPINESS capsules are for oral administration with a glass of water. Recommended Dose is 1 capsule / day before meal.
Package Contents: 1 box of 4 capsules of CAPPINESS Women with mixture of 100% herbal ingredients in each capsule.
Active ingredients: 100% herbal carefuly mixed ingredients as Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer, Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) Diels, Gingko biloba L., Epimedium brevicornum Maxim, Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, THEACEAE, and others.
Manufacturer: Zun Seng Heng Medical Factory Ltd. Part., Bangkok, Thailand
Storage: keep CAPPINESS Women in its pack until used. Store at room temperature below 25°C, keep away from direct sunlight and do not refrigerate.